Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ady is showing you how big she is now; this was the dress that she wore for Rachel's wedding when she was only two weeks old! Rachel had us dress in black, red, and/or white. She especially wanted her new niece in red. Well, it was impossible to find a red dress for a newborn in Key West (possibly had it been December instead of May we might have been able to do it), so Kasey looked for a solid color dress to dye red. The smallest Kasey could find fitting the criteria was this 12-month size that was light pink. Of course Ady had plenty of room in it at that age, but this may be about the last time she wears this, as it is tight on her.

3 comments:

Natabug and Thayners said...

She's sooo cute!

Tracey said...

im glad you said hi on my blog. I didnt know where to find you. You both look happy!

Julie AK24 said...

Your ady is very cute, it looks like you guys are doing well. I SURE MISS YOUR HAPPY SPIRIT. I am glad you visited my blog that bryan sat up and didnt even tell me until mary told me about it.